Mountain View Sports and Racquet Association welcomes all individuals who are interested in the game of tennis. At MVSRA, our membership rates are very reasonable, as we are dedicated to making the game of tennis affordable for everyone.
The benefits of membership include:
- Free beginner clinics for juniors and adults
- Advanced Tennis Clinics, tournaments, and competitive leagues
- After-School tennis programs, plus Easter and Christmas week camps, and Summer day camp for juniors
- "Friday Nite Mixer" every Friday nite
- Availability of private lessons with club Pros
- Player vs. machine (Use of ball machine - $10 per hour, by appt only)
- Round robin tennis ladder
- Access to team tennis/city league
- USTA Team Tennis for juniors and adults
- Pacific Coast Championships (PCC) for juniors and adults
- Inter and Intra-club matches for juniors and adults
- ATA Las Vegas Tournament
- (4) USTA Sanctioned Local tournaments that benefit your NTRP
We also have lesson programs for all levels, including beginner, advanced, and national tournament divisions. We guarantee to improve not only your physical and mental well-being, but your social life as well.
Come find your spot and grow with us!
For any questions regarding membership, please contact George Ferguson at (619) 723-4807 or email: [email protected]
To pay by credit/debit card, click the "Join the MVSRA Now". If you do not want to pay by credit/debit card membership applications are available in our club house or you can download and print the PDF file. To access the application, click on the link below.
Also, we accept credit/debit card in the Club House.
Junior = $65.00
(up to 19 years and under)
Student = $50.00
(17 - 25 years with student ID)
Adult = $100.00
(19 - 62 years)
Senior = $80.00
Family = $150.00
(2 Adults + 2 children. Add $15.00 for each additional child)
Octogenarian = $45.00
League Team dues = $40.00
Day Fee = $10.00
Please Note: All memberships expire December 31st. Starting January 1 and ends December 31st. There will be an additional $20.00 on all late renewals past January 31. New members are prorated during the year.
Contact George Ferguson (Membership Coordinator) at 619-723-4807