Mountain View is committed to the safety of all our patrons and is committed to adhering to the strict guidelines as provided by the San Diego County. Our courts have reopened with changes and modifications. Please see the following for important updates on our guidelines.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
3:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We will be closed from 12:30-3:30 PM on weekdays unless coordinated with our staff prior.
Additional precautions and guidelines:
- Please do not come to the courts if you have a cough, fever, or are not feeling well
- We recommend our members book a court ahead of time using our CourtReserve.com website. This will allow us to keep a record of all players who were on the premise on each day and give us the ability to contact you in the event that we are notified of a Covid-19 case. All non-members will be checked in by our staff for the safety of others.
- Acrylic/Plexiglass will be placed at check-in areas
- Staff must agree to temperature checks prior to starting each work day
- Hand Sanitizer will be placed at entrances and exits while supplies last. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer due to shortages
- Cash/Check payments will not be accepted during this period to avoid handling cash
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 2 hours
- Staff must wear a face mask and gloves when checking in players
- Staff and players must wear a must wear masks when maintaining 6 ft of space is impossible - including upon entering and exiting of the courts.
- We will replace all balls if someone suspected to have Covid-19 comes in contact with them. Any balls left on the court will be discarded
- Singles/Hitting Practice/Doubles is permitted as long as social distancing is adhered to and the use of own balls are properly marked (unless wearing a glove)
- Only 2 balls per person to a court, maximum of 8 balls per court total. Players should bring his/her own balls to play with. In the case where a ball may enter another court, please indicate which balls are yours with a marker of some type (permanent ink, colored balls, etc). We suggest using your racquet to return the ball back to the owner, or wearing a glove to do so.
- All bleachers and benches will be off limits. Bags and Personal belongings must be placed away from court benches. Individual lawn chairs will be permitted to use in lieu of shared benches.
- Players should come to the facility no more than 10 minutes before the time expected to play. Players should not enter court until previous players are done playing.
- Players are encouraged to switch on opposite sides of the net poles when changing ends.
- Parents or Guardians must be present at the facility with juniors under age 18. Private and semi-private lessons are available with any of our coaches.
- Only one parent/guardian accompany younger children to the facility when possible
- No visitors or spectators. Non-members will be allowed to play tennis with a fee as long as there are courts available
To protect the health and safety of everyone, these guidelines are subject to change at any time as mandated by the San Diego Parks and Recreation .Thank you for your patience as this is new for us as well. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please play by the rules and stay safe.
Frances Simpson- Lang