At Mountain View Sports and Racquet Club, we strive to create a positive and inclusive environment for all our members and visitors. To ensure that everyone enjoys their time at our club, we have established the following code of conduct. By participating in any club activities or using the facilities, all members and guests are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Respect and Fair Play: Treat fellow members, guests, and staff with courtesy, fairness, and respect. Uphold the principles of non-discrimination and avoid any form of harassment. Display good sportsmanship in both victory and defeat and adhere to the rules and etiquette of tennis.
- Safety and Maintenance: Prioritize the safety and well-being of others. Follow all guidelines and instructions provided by club staff. Promptly report any maintenance or safety concerns to club management.
- Facility Usage: Use the facilities responsibly, ensuring they are kept clean and well-maintained. Respect the scheduling of court usage, both during reserved and open play times. Keep noise levels to a minimum to avoid disruption.
- Membership and Guest Policies: Adhere to the club's membership rules, including timely payment, proper registration, and renewal procedures. Guests must be signed in and applicable fees paid before using the facilities. Guests should be made aware of and expected to comply with the code of conduct.
- Communication and Conflict Resolution: Engage in respectful and constructive communication with others. Refrain from engaging in public confrontations or making derogatory remarks about fellow members, guests, or staff. Report any serious issues or violations of the code of conduct to club management.
- Compliance with Rules and Regulations: Abide by all club rules and regulations. Comply with applicable local laws and regulations governing the use of the facilities.
- Coaching Policy: Coaching of club members by individuals who are not employed or authorized by the MVSRC is strictly prohibited. Only certified coaches or instructors employed by the club may provide coaching services to members.
Failure to comply with this code of conduct may result in disciplinary action, which may include warnings, temporary suspension, or termination of membership.